21.2.11

When the going gets tough...

T - 13 days until the rough draft of my thesis is due. I will be glued to my computer during every possible moment, and if I'm very lucky I'll be productive for about 80% of that time. Hulu is my new addiction. It's a problem.

On the plus side, I spent a lot of my computer time outside today. The weather is gorgeous, and I feel so much better when I spend time outside. As much as I love Germany, the cold weather will keep me from ever living there. Sunshine!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh - I suppose that is one plus for owning a laptop... though I must say I still don't mind taking out a simple pad and pen when the weather is right, which is still isn't here. Riddle me this: It was 70 degrees on Friday (on which day I felt more internally alive than I have in months (I swear I'm more of a tree than a human))... tonight the forecast projects 4 to 6 inches of snow. HUH?

    PS - I hope you get a good report concerning your health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happened here. We went from 4 inches of snow to balmy 75ยบ in three days. Strange things...

    ReplyDelete