I love snow. I just love it. People tell me I'll stop loving it when I have to dig out my car and shovel my driveway, but I'm not convinced. Admittedly, that's probably in the top three worst things about snow (power outages being the worst, and slush and shoveling fighting for second), but it's so calm, peaceful, and downright magical-looking that I will only grumble a little bit when I have to dig my car out.
You've probably guessed by now that it's snowing. It's snowing for the fifth time this year, which is completely unnatural and wonderful! And I am enjoying sitting in my warm house on my bed staring out the window watching the snow fall with a blanket around my knees and a cup of tea on the nightstand.
I hope the rest of you in the snow's path are having as wonderful an experience as I am.
Here's a pretty shot from out my window:
On the agenda: bake chocolate chip cookies, dance in snow, eat dinner by candlelight
No comments:
Post a Comment