Midterms? I obviously missed something... like September.
I can't believe it's already October!! I have a lot of work ahead of me. On the plus side, this craziness of a semester is half done. I suppose I'll miss it a little, but I'll mainly just be glad to have a 12-hr workload next semester. Yes, I said 12 hours. 13 is my limit. I've decided. (Somebody hold me to that!!)
I think I'm not the only person that missed September. The weather, for instance, is shooting back up to 89 tomorrow. Nobody knows it's fall already.
That doesn't exactly stop all those fall things from happening. Pumpkin carvings are coming up soon. Alydia's class is going to a pumpkin patch at some point! And all the Halloween costumes have already been in the stores for weeks! (I do need people to stop talking about Christmas, though... I mean, really??)
All in all, I'm glad it's October, even if I don't know how it got here. I will be participating in pumpkin carving this year. I've got my fun pumpkin candle light out and ready to go. And I am more than ready to make and eat pumpkin bread. Quite possibly my favorite bread. If you haven't tried it, you should.
Plus, October is full of exciting things, like the Masquerade Ball, Fall Convocation, changing leaves, amazing dance performances (at least at my school), and of course, Halloween!!
What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I don't know exactly what I'm going to be. I was thinking about trying to work up a Madman costume...
ReplyDeletehttp://stormantic.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/madman_ac_08.jpg?w=600&h=900
Seems like it could be a chore, though, so I might have to bring it back down to something more attainable. Also, I don't know if there will even be an occasion to wear it, so I need to take that into account as well.
And I'll hold you to your limit.
I'll hold you to your limit to, with resounding support for your decision. Please carve a pumpkin, eat pumpkin bread, and skip through crunchy leaves for me. :)
ReplyDelete